A true piece of Windsor furniture, the Stacking Chair is in-keeping with post war design and is perfect for maximising space
You will find vintage Ercol furniture throughout our Houses and the Ercol Originals range includes many of these Mid Century pieces, made in the same way as when they were first designed. Designed by Lucian Ercolani in 1957, the famous stacking chair is light, durable and can be stacked vertically to save space. It is made in England from sustainably sourced elm and is finished with a water based lacquer.
• Stacking chair designed by Lucian Ercolani in 1957
• Carved from elm with a matt finish
• Sturdy moulded elm seat and splayed legs
• Made in England using traditional crafting techniques
• Can be stacked vertically to save space
• Similar to vintage Ercol pieces in the Houses